It can be challenging to set up a new resource for your class when you’re working remotely. The MyMaths team is here to support you.
We are running a series of support webinars this month with sessions aimed at both Primary and Secondary school teachers.
- The next ‘Primary MyMaths – Supporting teaching remotely’ webinar will run on Wednesday 13th May at 11.00am BST.
- The next ‘Secondary MyMaths – Supporting teaching remotely’ webinar will run on Thursday 14th May at 11.00am BST.
A member of our team will walk you through the main features available in MyMaths to support parents and students. Key topics will include:
- Class and school administration
- Creating parent letters and password re minders
- Setting homework and tasks
- Reporting and results
You will be able to ask questions throughout the training, so please take advantage of this opportunity to find out more about MyMaths!
All attendees will receive a recording of the session to share with their colleagues.