Have you seen our new A Level content on MyMaths? We’ve recently released the following 5 new pairs of lessons and homework activities on the platform:
- Proof by deduction: Introducing the structure of mathematical proof and using the method of proof by deduction.
- Proof by exhaustion: Introducing the structure of mathematical proof and using the method of proof by exhaustion and disproof by counter example.
- Proof by contradiction: Introducing the structure of mathematical proof and using the method of proof by contradiction.
- Solving harder quadratics: Solving quadratic equations in a function of the unknown. Functions include polynomials, exponentials, trigonometric and logarithmic functions.
- Logarithmic graphs: Reducing polynomial and exponential equations to linear form and estimating values by drawing graphs, and then using these graphs to make predictions.
We’ve also added a new curriculum view to restructure existing content in line with the new A Level specifications.
Further content will also be added this month to ensure the new specification is full supported. There will be 12 more pairs of lessons and homework tasks added to the platform, covering new topics including calculus in kinematics, sketching the gradient function, maxima and minima, surds and data presentation.